quinta-feira, junho 15

Hit the road Tony

You're in me
Wherever i go
Wherever i walk
Whatever i do
I do it dreaming of you
All the time



If i look to the sky
I find your eyes in the deep blue
If i look in the moonlight
I find you in it's brightness

I spend my life dreaming of you
I spend my life thinking of you
In everything i do or say
In everything i dream or live
You're allways in me

You don't leave me
Of my thoughts and my heart
I really don't know
If you're real or just an illusion
If i'm healthy or insane

If i look to the sun
In it's light i see your eyes
And your waves in the see waves
If you're away, you're present


Este homem esgota o Pavilhão Atlântico com excursões desde Pampilhosa da Serra. Este cantor português consegue lotar o mítico Olympia. Muito sinceramente, se cantasse em inglês e investisse num implante para substituir o inestético chinó, o Tony vendia muito mais que o Robbie Williams

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

O Toni usa Chinó??? 8-0
Que difamação.